Monday, December 14, 2009

D@y @t Serd@ng

Went up to Mr. C's place on last thurs...
jx to kepoh his new working environment =)

Well...tot i can pay a visit to The Mines Shopping Mall...
But...
We wake up at 130pm dat day...

Wat to do...
we are jx so pig =.=

Mr. C says no worries cz we will have time for food...
Haha...

And he brought me for charsiu Rice...
Wat i tot was: yao mou gao co...charsiu fan...mlk also got la...bluek!

But soon later..
I realise dat i was totally wrong..

The charsiu rice there is really nice!!
And the restaurant are crowded of ppl...
Of cz again Mr. C was so haolian at that moment...ish!!








*Charsiu Rice*

I also have the chance to try 椰子鸡 (coconut chicken?)
for the 1st time in my life..yummy!!!















I have heard dat Serdang has alot of famous nice food...
So....cant wait to visit Him again...
for Him and for the Food ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment