Monday, April 26, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Alright i can hear the sound of time flying through my fingers..
Why am i not studying at this moment for the very last final exam in my uni life but crapping here...
No idea...
Just cant get the correct mood to study..
I need help!
I need food! (huh?!)
I need...
Actually all i need is to get a dream of the exam question paper la..
*dang!*

Okie waileng please stop day dreaming...
it will never happen!
=.="

Not in the good mood at all these few days...
Sitting at home watching tv, playing facebook games and eating those high fiber books make me bloated!

Argh!
Anyway,
I sincerely wish that..
All of us (who is gonna sit for exam) can pass through all these (obstacles? challenges?) very soon and enjoy the short term holiday!!!

*All the best*



1 comment: