Thursday, May 27, 2010

Reality Bites?

Was having a serious conversation with dad yesterday..
Previously, i used to share my thought about life, studies, friendships, work and almost everything with him...
yes...its my dad but not mum..
but not until i went up to KL for internship..
Sorry dad...
i should have tell u more but not only problems that i faced..

So, what's up?
M.O.N.E.Y~

Well, i know its important, definitely important for everybody..
Else no one will work like a cow for that printed color papers...
But, as usual, he likes to tell me that...

"To be safe, please dun spend future money...spend only what u have earned"

Alright...
den i would have to ensure my bank book shows 6 digits b4 i can get my 1st car~





2 comments:

  1. wah...6 digit...minimum 100k...can buy a house already lo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...no choice leh...+- interest leh.. =(

    ReplyDelete