Thursday, February 11, 2010

*CNY*

CNY is jx 3 days away!!
omg! omg! dunno y ganjiong betul!

To make sure that 
i can get more angpawsssss 
and fill my stomach with delicious cookies 
(jx wanna create some reasons)

1) I have gt my hair straightened, dyed and cut last weekend with tingni... 
But i think it looks worst now la...
Aih! suan le ba~
 
 *ugly but still wanna share here...so dun1 face*

* tingni who dun12 show her face at all ~

2)  Went for teeth filling ytd...PAIN!!

*see the plates also know tht the dentist is kinda pro rite?

*Waited for the dentist for almost an hour 
& resulting in this
kia si lang face!

&
3) Service my car today!

*Mr Wira floating in the air ~

I have done almost 90% of these miscellaneous stuff 
but no SHOPPING!!
!!!S.O.S!!!







2 comments:

  1. my ugly picture oso wan put! aih...
    wei, i wan shop! JOM!!! =)

    ~tingni~

    ReplyDelete