Wednesday, March 31, 2010

*遗憾*

如果问我说
现在有什么遗憾
就是认识了这一个朋友

I know you will be reading my blog someday..
And i know after this,
I will get rumors again..

So what?
Not that i have not experienced this before?
Not that you will stop backstabbing me after this....
In fact, I have been hearing this ever since Alpha...
Even we have not known each other...

Stop telling me that I am your best friend when u cant find others...
Stop pretending in treating me good in front of others...
Stop mentioning that you are regret for misunderstand and back stab me...
Stop expressing your disagreement of others to me when u can actually laughing happily with them (such a hypocrite!!)

I have had enough of all this...
At one moment, you preserve our friendship like a treasure...
And the next second, you can betray like i am no body...
Haha!

U may continue yelling ur dissatisfaction about me to your beloved fren...
U can talk loudly in front of me...
I understand that its hard for you to talk quietly and laughing loudly...
Perhaps pretending would hurt me more...
Its okie...
I wont mind from now onwards....

Because I have decided to quit!!

We are together only with purpose...
We are not in a team...
And I cant find sincerity from you all... 

So this is the friendship we have built up for the past 4 years...
Dun worry..
I will keep reminding myself for not getting into your all circle...

P.S: Your failure in achievement is not my fault!
        And you shldn't say that i am showing off just because you cant get it!
        And I clarify again! I dun look down on people...

P.P.S: I know I don't have many friends..
           I know I am not good in this interpersonal thg...
           I am not good in communication like u do...
           Sweet talk etc. are not my type...
           You need not to use this to attack me...
           At least each word i say, i sincerely mean it...

P.P.P.S: 你也知道“痛了,就会放手”的道理吧!




2 comments: