Monday, March 15, 2010

HO.LI.LEI ~

Why am I having the REAL HOLIDAY mode for the past whole week!?

I should be crying for the midterm test!
I should be doing assignment!
I should be studying for IVAQ!
I should be tidying my room!
I should be getting a new bookshelf!
I should be...i should be...i should be...
Endless "i should be"  making me hard to breath!

But what have i done for the week?

I forget about the sadness when i see
Cheesecake and Chocolate and nice food! 
Dam! Idiot waileng!
 
I did one of the assignment within 5hours! 
(hopefully my leader wont notice any mistake
cz other members spend the whole day for it)
*shame of me for being so suibian*
 
I rajin-ly took out all related notes for the quiz,
threw everything on the table 
and left them untouched!
 
My room will never be tidy no matter how hard i tried!
So don't need la spend money for any bookshelf!
(as what my lovely mama said =.=")
 
Now the holiday has come to an end
The only activity that i can proudly shout out for the week is
i went for blood donation today!

Okie...Okie...nothings special...
and somemore i am not qualified for it!
Tak Cukup Berat!!!
=.="
Really thick face to mention it here..

Seeing him and other ppl donate like so shiok lo..
So dun blame me for eating and sleeping too much..
I need FAT!
Off to bed now !!!


 with giraffe and ele XD

2 comments:

  1. stop buying bookshelves.. spend money buy more soft toys to sleep with (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. no money for either one now la...iah!

    ReplyDelete