Sunday, January 31, 2010

*Failed Diet Plan*

i need 
new dresses, new tops, new pants, new skirts etc 
for CNY!!!

But..
i jx cant get any of them out thr!!

Why?!Why?!Why?!Why?!Why?!
Its all because i have failed my diet plan!

At the end of the day
 FAT tummy still wanna b with me as my spare tyre!

Gym for wat la...
a waste of time only!

Oh no!
Shld blame my mouth!!!
Eat so much for wat la...

Just to make a summary 
of what i have had for my abnormal meals this few weeks

Korean Food @ Korea House

*Fattening Barbeque Chicken*

 
But luckily i have a little of this 
*kimchi soup which is low in calories and fat content*

And it comes this --->

 
*Siham*

 
Ate siham for 2 continuous weekend...kinda *shiok* la!
 
*Always have a before-dinner tangshui/junk/wat-so-ever*


*Japanese Food @ Sushi King* 

Then the most recent one...



Aih!
Teach me how to Gam-Fei
while having all these nice food seducing me??

P/S: Having a BBQ gathering tonight!
Really need to have a very stong self-control liao la...
%>_<%


No comments:

Post a Comment