Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year's Resolution?

Everyone has planned for their new year's resolutions weeks ago...

I have been wondering,
do these really work?

Haha...
In doubt bcz so far i can hardly work on all my plans..
No commitment ba ~
LoL

Well,
Since i have promised myself to have a brand new 2010 year...
 I shall at least write out some of the plans and resolutions
to remind myself in case i have intentionally accidentally
forgotten about them during the year...

Just hope that these resolutions can bring me some helps XD
(p/s: forgive me dun have those very worthy one...haha!)

1.  HAPPINESS
 I wish to have happiness with me all the time
(i know its not a resolution and its impossible la..
cz happiness is usually come from sadness,
how cruel huh! NVM!!
i will achieve this very 1st resolution with the help from the rest of them)

2.  READ at least a book per month
Sound hard...i dun read that often nowadays as i dun have time
unless i hav no pc and no internet connection with me..lazy ma...
Really shld get some motivational and self-improvement book d..
especially in english language so at least it can help to improve my angmoh...

3. SMILE more often
 Excuse me if i dun smile to you...
dat does not mean i m haolian, bosong, lanxi or angry u la...
aih...so sad when ppl complain bout me showing them a fierce face... =.="
so...please please do remind me to ☺ ya!

4. RESHAPE my body / ACCEPT it!
Frens say i hav a weird body shape..
argh! u dunno how much i wish to have a S one...
shall eat more delicious nutritious food
and spend more time in exercising and in ban lengleng
believe me, i know i cannot can stop eating junk!

5. SPEND $$ wisely
i know how scary i m in spending money...
and the way to cure is either i learn to crave for more money
or to stop spending like i m a daughter of Uncle Lee...
aih!!!

6. have COURAGE in facing CHANGES / CHALLENGES
Always feel that i m too old to face changes d...
when sthgs happen,
i wish i can remain in the same situation especially when i m comfortable with it...
but at the same time i m not that satisfied with the current life..
argh! can anyone tell me what i want?
I guess the 1st thg to be done is to make up my mind about this!
Be more confident!


7. Spend more TIME with the LOVED ones
I am graduating SOON...
working life will never be the same as what i am practicing now..
not that flexible...no longer have that much freedom!
shall appreciate every single moment i have now
especially with papa mama didi meimei and him ♥

8.  Stop being PESSIMISTIC
 I dun wanna be named Ms. Negative anymore..
So, no crying in 2010..HWL!!!

*Wish me luck to keep them until they're done ya!*











No comments:

Post a Comment