Thursday, January 7, 2010

Paint! Pain! Pang!

Argh!!!!
Another Painting day!!!!!!!!!!!

So bo gam guan lo.....
Was in Pain and still have to work!!

"Pang! Pang!"

"Leng ar! Faster come help me la! dun keep playing with ur computer!"
"Ya la ~"

After 10mins......

"Leng ar! Cant u hear me!
Cant u see i m busying with this paint!
Cant u help me awhile!"

"Ya la ~ Aiyo! 5 mins la!"

10mins later......

"Woi! Dun make me switch off ur computer power supply!"
"Ya la ~ Now ma come lo ~ i m not using computer leh!"

Haha!
YeaP...i m the evil Leng!!!

Don get me wrong lo.....
I'm definitely filial to my parents de lo *doubt*

At least i spend the day......
(ytd...the weeks b4 ytd... & mayb 2mr...the day aftr 2mr & 2mrrr =.=)
helping them to paint the house la~

Hope can finish the work asap...
Then i can get a real good rest!

Never forget to camwhore b4 the work starts!
(Notice my FAT round face? omg!!!!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment