Friday, January 22, 2010

I HATE TERMITES!!!

IDIOT
 TERMITES/WHITE ANTS
have again infested my bookshelf!




Can u see how cruel those termites are?
!@#$%^&(*&^%!@#$%^&*

I use the word AGAIN bcz
I have actually killed them/their siblings/relatives/what-so-ever
the 1st time i discovered their nest
when I was doing spring cleaning few weeks ago.

And I tot they shld be resting in peace in heaven!
 But now..see wat has happened again!!



They are attacking quietly!!!
I would say tht their spirit are really strong
and research says they can survive for as long as 70-years.
So i bet they wont give up so easily
b4 my bookshelf is totally ruined in their hands!

Ytd night, when I was looking for a reference book for my cousin,
AGAIN I saw them crawling on my books! WTF!
Really a nightmare and can you imagine the feeling I have?

When everyone is having sweet dreams
and someone is waiting for your books downstairs
and u have to fight with this Yiaks Creatures alone at 1am!




HELP ME WEI!!!!!!!
Now the bookshelf is like really in a mess!

The saddest thg is…
my beloved books, which have been with me for at least 3 years,
have now become a pile of garbage….Aih!


 See...So geli rite! And this is jx a small part of them! *sob*

Shall throw this bookshelf away and get a new one real soon…
And ofcz i would need to figure out
how to prevent these idiots from attacking my stuff again!












4 comments: